The birth of Artificial Intelligence has enabled companies to grow in new innovative ways. If you’ve ever searched on Google, AI was definitely used to decide what results to show you. If you’ve ever traveled by Uber or Lyft, AI had a role to play in connecting you to the right driver; or for that matter in deciding ‘surge pricing’. If you’ve ever booked flight tickets, AI most definitely had a role in dynamic pricing.
Artificial Intelligence has given businesses the ability to optimize all processes and functions, including sales. Here are 5 examples of AI use to boost sales:
- An Intelligent Conversation:
- AI Voice: The role of customer service will transform with the advent of AI Voice. Customer conversations with AI will lead to higher satisfaction levels than humans are currently providing. Artificial Intelligence will enable customers to go much further through the buying funnel before interacting with a human.
- AI Chat: AI can help you create engaging conversations that’ll help you achieve your sales goals. With the power of data, AI can be trained to say the right thing at the right time to convert your lead to a customer.
- Replace human intervention and errors:
- If you want to do a sales planning process without your sales manager, AI can help you do so. AI can that by providing valuable insights into your customers and enable you to ask “What If” questions by changing variables.
- AI will enable automation of routine and low-level tasks that are repeated and help salespeople people enhance their productivity.
- Supreme after sales services: The cost of retaining an old customer is much lower than acquiring a new one. According to research, organizations will be managing 85% of their relationship with a customer without any human interaction, within 5 years. This customer interaction will be much more personalized resulting in higher retention rates.
- Lead generation and management will become advanced:
- With the advent of AI, your mail openings and closings can be customized as per the person. AI will even indicate if the tonality of your email is okay or not. This will make cold mailing a lot easier and take it to a better level. This is also known as hyper-personalization. However, since everyone will have access to it you will still have to find a way to stand out.
- Tedious tasks like building email lists, responding to leads, scheduling meetings, and tracking, etc. will be AI enabled. This will free up your time and help you to spend more time on converting those leads. Even when sales personnel are answering sales objections, AI will facilitate them to have better conversations based on data.
- Predicting up-selling and cross-selling opportunities: This is sometimes one of the most neglected things in sales. AI helps create predictive buyer personas that give an indication which of the customers can buy more. This generates more revenue from the customers. The net effect of this is a fall in marketing costs and an increase in overall revenue as you can identify which customers will buy more and which customers will buy a different product/service.
Other use-cases for AI include – offering the right discount to the right person, predicting sales revenue, managing salespersons performance, etc.
One thing where AI cannot beat humans is intuition. A human being can take complex decisions without the availability of enough data. Artificial Intelligence cannot do this, yet. AI is a tool that helps humans focus their energies and abilities on doing important tasks and leave the mundane data and repetitive tasks to AI. It is transforming the way sales is done.
AI is all set to revolutionize sales & marketing. SalesSparx partners with SalesDirector AI (www.salesdirector.ai) to drive improved sales performance leveraging the SalesSparx FUSE™️ Sales Acceleration Methodology. To schedule a no cost consultation, go to https://salessparx.com/meetings/rgomez2.